Canberra Trip

I have been busy preparing for two presentations I'll be doing at the Gold Standard Institute's seminar in Canberra. As a result my blogging will be infrequent.

On Sunday 1 Nov there is a free gold investor day and I will be explaining how London metal accounts are used to facilitate the flow of gold from mine to you. There is a great range of other speakers from Daily Reckoning, BullionMark, Global Speculator. If you are within driving distance of Canberra you would be crazy to miss it as it is a great opportunity to catch up with fellow precious metal investors.

2 Nov to 5 Nov is the formal seminar with Professor Fekete the key speaker. I'll have an hour session on COMEX stocks. Daily Reckoning will also be speaking and has a good explanation of what you can expect. Cost is $790 and a 4 day committment but if you have the time will be well worth it.

I have also forgottent to mention a new precious metals forum for Australians called Silver Stackers (they let gold investors in :). If you are tired of US centric discussions on forums like Kitco, it is worth a look.

Comments

Popular Posts